The Dermis Shell

Welcome to the Dermis Shell. Membership here is by invitation only. If you were not invited, please do not register. Any accounts made without invitation will be deleted.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to email me at zaraynafoireann@gmail.com. Due to this being a secondary email address, please allow up to a week's time to elapse before resending if I don't reply.

Zarayna
Head Dermis Shell Administrator

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Dermis Shell

Welcome to the Dermis Shell. Membership here is by invitation only. If you were not invited, please do not register. Any accounts made without invitation will be deleted.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to email me at zaraynafoireann@gmail.com. Due to this being a secondary email address, please allow up to a week's time to elapse before resending if I don't reply.

Zarayna
Head Dermis Shell Administrator

The Dermis Shell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dermis Shell

THE NSA CAN SMD

SHITMAN THE BARBARIAN: THE REBOOT

Dovydas the Nerevarine
    Dovydas the Nerevarine
    The Dermis Shell Cynic
    The Dermis Shell Cynic

SHITMAN THE BARBARIAN: THE REBOOT Empty SHITMAN THE BARBARIAN: THE REBOOT

Post by Dovydas the Nerevarine Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Long ago, in the distant past, I, Ahmad, shapeshifting master of terrorism, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish american warrior, wielding a magic nail stepped forth to oppose me.

His name was Shitman. Shitman the Barbarian.

He was born in 1982 in the sewers of New York City, to an unholy union between a woman and a man. His life was a constant struggle, clinging to each piece of shit as the best source of food he could find, for little more was there in the sewers that he could eat. Until he discovered that he could make a living reaching into toilets and ripping people apart, and that would... somehow give him food... I DON'T KNOW, MAN! DON'T ASK ME TO UNDERSTAND AN AMERICAN!

But one day, Shitman encountered an unfamiliar ass seated upon a public toilet. It was hairy and dark, and because the infidel Shitman could tell ethnicities by the color of their arses, he determined that it was an Arab. And so he tore him apart.

Little did Shitman know, until the police arrived at his door that afternoon, that this Arab was a terrorist. And so Shitman became a national hero.

I could not stand my brave soldier defeated so, so I flung Shitman into the press, where questions abound about his previous life. Soon, they discovered his crimes, and shipped him off to jail. The fool seeks to return to freedom, and rip apart my arse.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 am